Wednesday, February 22, 2012

what I'm lovin' wednesday



I can't believe it is Wednesday!  I feel like today is the turning 
point in my lovely surgery debacle...I went to see my surgeon 
and she confirmed my reaction was to the surgery prep solution.
So the dermatologist double checked and I am not on super meds!
Looking forward to a day of no itching and rash soon!



Love that I have gotten a lot of fun reading
Done while in recovery....the stack is getting shorter!


Love how my hubby is doing everything to help me!
Love how hank our dog thinks he is a human!

Love the nap I took today....gotta love Benadryl!

Love this dress....wish it was pink....looking
for a fun dress to wear to a wedding this summer!

This rings so true....if you just think about what 
is wonderful....it changes everything!

Happy Wednesday my boggy friends!


2 comments: