Wednesday, February 15, 2012

gallbladdix

This is the face of a girl ready to eat food with out fear of pain and a trip to the ER....
.
I sent this lovely picture to the hubby yesterday while I was at my pre operation appointment....I am so ready to be done with the journey that started 3 1/2 months ago....this week has been the worst...not sure if it nerves or stress or just the gallbladder but I am living off of saltines and plain bagels....yum!  We had a staff bowling party today....when the snacks rolled out I laughed....fried onion rings, mozzarella sticks, and hot wings....I stayed far away.  

On the upside....I have lost eight pounds and according to my surgeon (who looks like she is 22) I should lose more while my system figures out how to process fat again....makes me think of that line from devil wears Prada.....I guess I am just one gallbladder surgery away from my goal weight...lol!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment