Tuesday, February 21, 2012

i <3 my valentine TOMs

Ok....so the hubby gets a gold star....he purchased me the most fun pair of TOMs for valentines day!


Ummmmmm.....are you jealous yet?  I am absolutely insane about them and I was so surprised!  
I had no idea that they were coming out with ballet flats ( my fav style of shoe aside from flip flops)...
Thanks to my super trendy and in the know sister in law.....these darling flats are now in my closet!
I love when little birdies share great ideas with husbands!  Thanks 900 packs!

So....not only are they the cutest.....they are also super comfortable and supportive!  They do run a size 
Larger than what You would normally wear in regular TOMs....there are many other colors and styles too!

Happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. I soooooo love those - I wish I could wear ballet flats...I don't know if my feet are too wide near my toes...but all they do is squish up. Boo hoo..those are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Love them!!! I have to thank my super stylish SIL for my awesome v-day gift, too! I love my earrings!! xo

    ReplyDelete