Saturday, March 17, 2012

cupcakes galore

So I came home from a busy day at work to get prepared
for my daughter's first slumber party....I still can't believe
she will be 10 on Monday!  Here are some before pics!


Yellow solo cups with names on to use all night and the next morning!


Cupcake boxes for girls to take home the cupcakes they decorated...
My cupcake creations.....for the girls to eat....I am loving the new fancy cake decorating
tips I bought....these cupcakes are from scratch as well as the frosting....
Cute Easter egg tree that my mom sent....made the perfect stand for the cups
filled with sprinkles...
Tables ready for the girls arrival....apron decorating!


And one of my beautiful birthday girl....it was a great night!

Time for a nice nap now.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh; that stuff is so cute. She is probably crazy excited! Have the best time!!

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete