Wednesday, July 11, 2012

what i'm loving about wednesday

So I finally am feeling the true summer vibe!  Now that I am back from a wonderful vacation at my parents we are in full summer swing.....kids going to camps, random daily playdates, lack of schedule, and lots of relaxation/reading time for me!  I just can't quite bring myself to blog about school.....but here is what I am loving about this Wednesday!

I started out my day with a bike ride to Denica's for a yummy breakfast with my favorite teacher partner and bestie!  She has the cutest teal cruiser bike and I have bike envy for sure!  Some day I will pass my road bike to my oldest daughter and ask for a cruiser.....we went to a favorite breakfast place....oh my yumminess!  We had fabulous conversation....lots of school talk....and made plans to work on our classroom walls a bit at a time over summer so it isn't too overwhelming at the end.  She is so fun and creative!

Saw these Tiffany blue converse on pinterest and could not stop thinking about them!  Purchased today.....figured I deserve a treat for being solo parent until Sunday....lol!



I am also loving my book challenge....my hubby has been working since we returned from Texas and today he leaves on a father son golfing trip for 5 days so I decided I would challenge myself to read a book a day!  I started out with my book club book on Monday.....yesterday I read two shorter books that have me all pumped for the new books these authors have coming out, and today I am reading The Next Best Thing.  It is lovely so far.....

Tonight I am hitting the movies to see Magic Mike with one of my girlfriends....I told her I would bring wine, chocolate, and solo cups....found these cute mini wine bottles for easy sneaking.....shhhhhhhhhh!

What are you loving this Wednesday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment