Thursday, July 26, 2012

Stella & Dot fall launch success

Woohoo!  Tonight I hosted my fall launch trunkshow and it was so awesome!

I went into tonight without any goal except to enjoy the special group of women
I knew were coming over....in the end, since I was hosting and the stylist, I came
away with great rewards!

This was the first show I did without borrowing jewels for my display and I think
I did really well with laying out everything....


I tried out a new dish.....a yummy s'more bite treat....


The new fall line and lookbook help to sell themselves....here is my favorite piece...The Tempest Bracelet!


I have three friends who would like to host a show....so exciting!  Now I get to shop for free since I was a host and use the commission on our family vacation which is just two weeks away!  I am also going to reward myself with an Erin Condren Life Planner....I have a $20 off coupon so why not!  



Best part was I was hanging out with some great girlfriends from all different parts of my life....what a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment