Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer reading Linky Party

I am finally back to blogging!  It has been a whirlwind....but I am counting down 
And ready to get reading my stack of summer reads!  I am linking up with...



Make sure you check out her awesome blog!  She has a first grade son
Who attends the school where she teaches just like me!

Over the weekend I got started reading a fun book recommended by
Someone who has read the 50 shades trilogy twice and made notes!
This book is really good and not filled with racey scenes....


Here is my stack of fun reads that I hope I can fit in during my break...


And I plan to read these books for my professional growth.....I plan to get 
My readers and writers notebooks all organized as well as finding some good 
Read alouds to go with each reading strategy...


Make sure you link up!  Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good list! Love the blog name. Stop by and say hello.

    April @ The Idea Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many books, do little time. I just found your blog. I am a new follower.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete