Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Owl Obsessed

Ok....I need help!  I still have 10 1/2 more teaching days to go and 26 report cards to do as well as the assessments....but I did just order my plan book for next year, some owl themed classroom decor, and printed out some owl themed calendar/schedule pieces, I know I need help but..... I AM SO EXCITED!


Except mine has a purple stripe and says MRS. COOPER!!!   2012-2013

I got my tentative placement....3rd grade again....dream come true 
and I get to teach with my favorite person again....
and even better, we are going to be next door neighbors!!  


Do you love our monkey jammies???

2 comments:

  1. I'm a brand new third grade blogger, too. I just found your site and can't wait to see more. And, yes, love the jammies!

    Brynley
    Brynley's Brainstorms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am new to the blog world and I came over to check out your blog and love it! Plus, you are local!!! I live in Dublin and teach in Oakland! Where did you order your plan book??? Check out my blog too! :)

    Brianne

    http://frombehindthelavenderdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete