Thursday, March 28, 2013

Things I LOVE Thursday

Well I am finally back bloggin!  I have so many posts to get on here but I will keep it to one day at a time and follow the BLOGGER rules :)  

I thought I would get started with a Things I love Thursday post....here goes!


I am currently enjoying my last few days of spring break, it has been such a nice relaxing time....not ready to get back to being so busy!  Just 11 weeks and summer will be here :)

STELLA AND DOT.....this Jolie necklace from our spring line is so CUTE!  I can't wait for mine to arrive.....I am also very excited for two upcoming trunkshows I have scheduled for April!!

My LITTLES!  Look how much fun they are....they get easier and easier every day!  I can't believe that my youngest will be in Kinder and my oldest will be in Middle School next year!

 My hubby!  He rocks.....he has made the last few weeks for me so easy and I just love being around him.  He is the king of optimism, laundry, dishes, and sweetness....not to mention an amazing dad!




Loving my new nail polish color by OPI....my vampire is BUFF!  Also, the fact that flip flop and reading books by the pool season is here makes my heart and head so happy!!!

What are you LOVING this Thursday???

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather. I found your blog linked up to OH boy third grade. I just started blogging and taking a tour around other blogs to get some ideas. I need to start participating in some more linky parties. I hope you had a great Spring Break. It was so hard when mine was over. :(

    Andrea
    Bouncing through 3rd grade

    ReplyDelete